Tuesday, February 03, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Early-Verses-Moragn-Poetry-Volume/dp/1506170099/ref=pd_rhf_cr_p_img_1
Today my great nephew Morgan Fator's first book of poems was published and is available on line from Amazon.  Why not take a look?

In my introduction I wrote:  Much verse is written, but not a lot of it is poetry. Just visit Poetry.com or any online forum and you will soon be agreeing with me. When the creative effort is fruitful it should be encouraged, and for this reason I am so happy to endorse Morgan’s courageous efforts here to capture his ideas and give them an image in words.

Years of home schooling under the watchful eye of his teacher, Charlotte Carlson, combined with the generous spirited love of his parents and friends have tempered the creative spirit of this imaginative young man.

Have fun with these early verses. One can only look forward with anticipation for his future efforts

No comments: